At the Alfa Laval stand Hall B3, stand 3-323 at drinktec, the company will focus on how beverage and beer producers can increase yield throughout the production process, reach the right diversity of flavour and achieve purity of taste in the products, at the same time maximize energy efficiency, uptime, water savings and waste recovery.
Alfa Laval De- alcoholization Module
Among the product exhibits to highlight is our De-alcoholization Module – a streamlined combination of heat exchangers, instruments and flow control to efficiently provide non-alcohol beer below 0.05% alcohol by volume at low temperature and pressure in one process with minimum use of utilities, and at low cost. The module first degasses the beer, returns condensable volatiles back to the beer stream, and then removes alcohol using culinary steam flowing upwards in a special stripping column. The alcohol exits as a vapour, which is condensed and collected. This fully automated, energy-efficient module gives a reliable single-pass alcohol removal, using a stripping principle that is exceptionally effective at low temperature and pressure, keeping operating costs to a bare minimum.
On display, visitors will also be able to touch and see:
• Alfa Laval LKH Prime – a self-priming pump featuring air-screw technology. Designed to deliver maximum efficiency of CIP systems in beer and beverage production, whilst offering quiet operation. It can also pump product, reducing capital investment.
• Alfa Laval TJ40G Rotary Jet Head – a tank cleaning machine that provides exceptional cleanability and end-product quality while minimizing the risk of contamination. It is designed to optimize your water and chemical savings.
• Alfa Laval Brew 2001 – the only high-capacity fully-hermetic bottom-feed solution for optimum pre-clarification and polishing of beer. It offers you high-yield yet gentle treatment, with a highly energy-efficient and trouble-free operation.
• Alfa Laval Foodec decanter – ideal for improving production yield throughout the brewing process, from wort recovery and waste water treatment to dewatering of spent grain and yeast.
• Alfa Laval Iso-Mix – Rotary jet mixers are well proven to optimize beer fermentation and are also used for blending and beverage-syrup preparation. A special version can also handle dry hopping. This system improves quality and reduces mixing time, energy consumption and costs.
• Alfa Laval Hybrid Powder Mixer – Ideal for the dissolving of powders such as sweeteners or stabilizers in beverage production. Features two pumps with a shared drive, eliminating the need for additional pumps.
Brewery – large and small
Alfa Laval’s advanced brewery solutions, from stand-alone modules to complete process blocks, are designed to support you as a beer producer reach higher yields while minimizing energy and water consumption, waste and emissions. Our services also include audits and upgrades to enhance performance of installed systems. Let´s achieve it together: maximum efficiency in production and minimum environmental impact.
Beverage production – peace of mind
A major challenge when producing soft drinks is the homogenous mixing of the syrup and the final beverage. The combination of Alfa Laval gentle-mixing agitators and fast jet mixers offers you quality in every detail allowing for maximum efficiency in your production. At the same time, you maintain exceptional levels of hygiene. Combined with our cost-effective tank cleaning equipment