Modern packaging conveys emotions and provides real added value. Emerging technologies make packaging ever more attractive, but behind the apparent simplicity of an end product lies a whole world of innovations at work, constantly on the watch, and in a state of perpetual evolution.
Paris will once again, in 2018, be the capital of innovation and packaging solutions thanks to ADF&PCD PARIS 2018 on the 31st January and 1st February in Paris - Porte de Versailles (Pavillon 7). 14 editions of PCD dedicated to cosmetics packaging and 12 editions of ADF dedicated to aerosol innovation and dispensing and spray systems.
This major event for the profession, that brings together the leading suppliers and brand professionals, is viewed as the packaging congress/exhibition of the year that cannot be missed. With over 450 exhibitors – suppliers of cosmetics packaging and aerosols – including 86 newcomers compared with last year, ADF&PCD PARIS 2018 is a genuine platform for the industry, and the first, and leading, packaging event of the year. In a new, more spacious venue, the 2018 edition has gained in exhibition area, conference programmes and activities.
The event is a unique opportunity –in the heart of Paris – to meet a range of highly professional suppliers from around the world, to source new partners, build or develop a professional network, discover the latest innovations and new trends and talk with the players on the market.
It is also a genuine springboard for numerous innovations launched on the packaging market in the aerosol and dispensing/spray systems industry, highlighted at the two ADF&PCD Awards ceremonies.
This year, the categories and jury have been further enhanced thanks to the addition of experts from leading brands and media, who will single out the most outstanding innovations.
The new members of the PCD jury include Sylvie Bénard, Director for the Environment at LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton, and Philippe Briand, Packaging Development and Launch Coordination Director, Clarins.
Applications for the Awards are open until 7 November 2017.
A revamped conference programme
Following numerous exchanges over the last few months with buyers, brand owners, suppliers to the packaging and aerosols industry, the organisers are offering an even richer content, that ever better matches visitors’ requirements and expectations : presentations on future trends, technical case studies, legislative updates, examples of successes and failures, solutions to meet challenges linked to sectors like beauty care, the automotive industry, or the pharmaceutical industry, in particular in terms of aerosols.
Innovation, transfers of technology, digitisation and sustainable development will remain key topics at the conferences.
The main sessions announced for PCD are:
-The latest global packaging trends in the world of beauty
- The consumer’s vision of packaging (consumer trends)
- Reinventing the consumer relationship by reenchanting the point-of-sales -brand-supplier collaboration
- Regulations and innovation : using CSR and social networks to protect your brand - Sustainable and Digital Development: is digitisation the right way to become a more sustainable company?
- The packaging challenges in eCommerce
- Is design a tool for making more innovative packaging?
And for ADF:
- Trends on the global market
- Production and aerosol technologies : technical progress and innovations
- Eco-design and sustainable development : challenges and prospects
- Aerosol and dispensing techniques : state of the art
- In addition to the set of talks launched last year :
The Metal Can Packaging Forum
- Drinks (MCP) dedicated to metal packaging ; the theme this year will focus on drinks and beverage.