Packaging Europe’s Sustainable Packaging Summit is returning for another round of discussions addressing the biggest questions in packaging sustainability.
This year’s summit will take the form of a year-round digital/physical hybrid event - with the physical element taking place at FachPack 2021 on 29-30 September, and the digital element happening on our recently refreshed virtual platform.
The digital part of the Sustainable Packaging Summit 2021 kicks off on Thursday 18th February at 14:00 CET with a new session involving key value chain players exploring the key challenges and dilemmas for circularity in flexibles over the coming year. We will be joined by:
- Feliks Bezati, global sustainable packaging manager, Mars
- Graham Houlder, managing director, CEFLEX
- Wladimir Moraes, global market manager for flexible packaging, Bostik
- Maik Dworczyk, head of N.E.X.T. innovation centre, Wipak
- Florian Constabel, Digimarc Team Manager at Wipak
In the meantime, there’s plenty to keep you occupied on the virtual platform – from watching sessions on-demand to making use of the networking feature, which lets attendees contact each other and meet up virtually.