26th January 2022 15:00 GMT | 16:00 CET | 10:00 EST
Watch On Demand (45 Days from the Event)
- Discover what you need to know about system, tooling and auxiliaries to make the successful move to rPET material.
- Market demand for more sustainable packaging is here to stay. To deliver on this demand, producers must adopt manufacturing processes that enable the reduced use of virgin resin and increased percentages of recycled material into their packages.
Join us to learn:
• Global trends driving increased adoption of sustainable packaging
• Common risks to avoid when running rPET
• Tips on how to modify processes to run more recycled material
• Find out why a holistic solution is the most effective approach
Business Manager PET Systems - Husky Injection Molding Systems
Pedro Oliveira holds the position of Business Manager PET Systems for Husky Injection Molding Systems. Pedro joined Husky in 2007 and since that time has held a variety of positions throughout the organization in the areas of sales support, factory planning and business development. He holds a degree of Materials Engineering from Universidade do Porto Portugal.
Elisabeth Skoda (Host)Editor - Packaging Europe
Coming from a background of translation and online news editing, Elisabeth has been with Packaging Europe since 2006, and in this time has developed a broad understanding of the packaging industry and an appreciation of the numerous innovations and developments that have come up over the years. As editor of Packaging Europe’s new magazine Touchpoints, she has a keen interest in packaging functionality and the consumer experience.