Building on the full circularity of polystyrene, and the recently confirmed low carbon footprint of rPS, the styrenics value chain is firmly committed to pioneering design for recycling, to optimise the feedstock and efficiency for circular polystyrene.
- How will design for recycling propel the unique circular value of polystyrene? What will be the value add for the value chain?
- How do polystyrene materials and applications work together to create the circular economy, demonstrated in the ‘Circularity Matrix’?
- What do the Recyclass design guidelines for closed loop food contact recycling bring to circular polystyrene?
- How close are we to mono-material polystyrene solutions for food contact?
Styrenics Circular Solutions (SCS), the value chain initiative to increase the circularity of styrenic polymers, together with Packaging Europe, will address these issues in an online event at 10.00am CET on Tuesday 30 November.
This moderated event with presentations, panel discussion and Q&A will feature the following topics:
- Unique circular value of polystyrene propelled by design for recycling— Jens Kathmann, Secretary General, SCS
- Circularity Matrix – the cross-fertilisation of different polystyrene materials and applications in the circular economy – Herman van Roost, General Manager Feedstock and Mechanical Recycling, SCS
- Recyclass design guidelines for PS closed loop food contact recycling – Frank Eisentraeger, Product Director Polystyrene EMEA, INEOS Styrolution
- Mono-material polystyrene for dairy applications – Djivan Djierdjian, Executive Director, SIAMP-CEDAP
- Design for recycling – value add for the value chain – Panel discussion and Q&A
The event will be moderated by Chrissi Schönfelder, Chair Advocacy & Communications, SCS.
We invite you to submit your questions in advance to: firstname.lastname@example.org