We are an innovative European industrial company specialising in mechanical engineering and process technology. As the world market leader in the fields of flexible woven plastic packaging, PET recycling and PET refinement we set the standards with our application-oriented solutions.
Starlinger leads the world market in the field of machinery and process technology for woven plastic sack production.
- the widest range of woven sack plant machinery
- machinery for the most comprehensive scope of processes in connection with woven sack production
- worldwide presence
- 45 years of global market experience
- the largest number of customers
- the biggest range of possible end products
The Starlinger product range covers all types of machinery for the production of modern woven polypropylene sacks.
Leadership in quality and technology from raw material to the printed woven sack and back to recycled pellets - Starlinger, worldwide the only A-Z turnkey plant supplier, is known for developing innovative high-end products and new technologies.
Customer relations means real partnership at Starlinger:
Starlinger offers a complete portfolio of support and consulting services, from project engineering to custom financing solutions, after sales service at its best, ongoing production optimisation, training and advisory services, even end product development.
Starlinger at a glance:
- 45,000 circular looms have been installed worldwide
- 3585 AD*STAR® sacks were produced worldwide on Starlinger machines while you were reading these lines
- Founded 1835, Starlinger has been in the machinery business for over 175 years
- 550 employees of Starlinger achieve together over € 150 million in turnover
- Over 900 customers in 136 countries trust in solutions from Starlinger
- A sack weighing 2 kgs (FIBC) holds 2000 kgs of goods
- No. 1 in technology, now in fourth decade of world market leadership
- Energy requirement is only 0.7 kw per sack