MANEX is specialised in tailor-made industrial automation projects. Our systems help increase efficiency in plants, where the handling of containers, semi-finished or finished products is involved. We are masters in palletising and depalletising. Hundreds of our machines are now in reliable operation all over the world.
MANEX has developed a unique in-house know how in designing and installing complex solutions. The wide portfolio of our own equipment, knowledge of third party machines and skilled project management, ensure we deliver complete systems on time and on budget. We are active in a variety of sectors: Beverage, Food, Pharma/Cosmetics, Automotive, Industrial production and others.
MANEX is a specialist in automatic palletising systems for all kinds and sizes of products. From single-line palletisers to very complex multi-line systems, our solutions will bring maximum functionality on minimum footprint. Flexibility can be achieved even at high capacities:
- High-level infeed palletisers for cases, packs, crates or bags at up to 300 layers per hour
- Low-level infeed palletisers also with universal use at up to 200 layers per hour
- Lift-off palletisers with purpose built gripping heads for kegs, crates and cartons
- Robot palletisers with a variety of grippers for maximum flexibility
Careful depalletisation of empty containers requires special expertise. Our systems achieve zero bottle breakage even at our highest capacities of up to 60.000 bottles per hour:
- Sweep-off depalletisers for bottles and cans
- High-level or low-level outfeed machine designs
- Lift-off depalletisers with gripping heads for kegs, crates and transit trays
Products and pallets need to be transported efficiently within the production lines. MANEX conveyor systems ensure fluent horizontal and vertical movement:
- Various types of conveyors for all kinds of packages or containers
- Continuous product elevators for vertical movement
- Roller or chain pallet conveyors including 90 deg transfers and turntables
- Full pallet elevators for multi-level operations
MANEX is a supplier of stacker crane systems, e.g. the automatic storage and retrieval solutions for small unit loads (containers, boxes, trays, racks, caskets, etc.). These solutions help optimise storage volume, flows and resources to guarantee efficient and economical logistics. We offer turnkey assembly solutions tailored to specific needs. This also includes a software for inventory management and supervision of the handling (Maestro+).
We have supplied these systems for a wide variety of sectors and goods: Auto-parts, Textile products, Mail-order businesses, Cosmetics, Office supplies, Books and newspapers, Food, Other.
Our portfolio includes Maestro+, a sophisticated, fully modular and multilingual software package for the production line management. Modules are available for specific activities (such as palletisation or distribution) and there are also general modules (reporting, alarm management, maintenance, etc.).
MANEX provides a complete portfolio of installation and maintenance services:
- Customer service, including phone assistance
- Spare parts logistics
- Maintenance contracts with guaranteed response time
- Training for operators and maintenance personnel
- Managing and monitoring the completed installations – remotely or on-site
- Disassembly and removal of sections of and/or complete installations
- Modernising installations, controls or cabling
- Services provided also for third-party equipment (not only for Manex machines)
Our team of multidisciplined and highly experienced engineers are able to service your needs on a contract basis, across a broad spectrum of engineering requirements, from mechanical and electrical engineering to high end software engineering.
We are looking forward to receiving your questions and enquiries. Contact directly our Sales Director at +33 626 711 490 or our regional agents.
You can also meet our sales team at the following exhibitions in 2013:
- TOTAL Exhibition, June 4-6, Birmingham, United Kingdom
- EMPACK, October 2-3, Brussels, Belgium
- MSV, October 7-11, Brno, Czech Republic
- JET Expo/URBH, October 10-14, Paris, France
- Europack Euromanut, November 19-21, Lyon, France